Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Today is a new day.  I just love telling myself that.  You can always start over in the next 24 hours.  LOL.  With that said, I am trying to get back to my first love, the ability to tell my families story through photos, journaling, and embellishments.  I love this crazy craft.  Have not been able to convince my family to join me, but I won't give up.

This is my first layout possibly this year.  I know the first in many months.  It is a simple layout for Project Life School Year 2013-14 for Kennedi.  I am also going to do albums for my other granddaughter Kinya, and my Goddaugther Jazmine.


2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad to see you Sistah! Glad you are back to preserving memories and Project Life School is a great way to get back in the strive again! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete