Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Friends!

Here is my spin on the June 2007 Card sketch from Page Maps for this weeks challenge over at Platinum Scraps.  I have a wonderful Pastor and First Lady who are always there for me.  The past month or so has been really rough.  I lost my aunt then my grandmother.  Through this difficult period, they have been my anchor.  I received several gift items from a fellow messageboard member and it had a stamp that said " A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart" by Kathleen Grove.  This saying sums up our friendship perfectly.  I tremble when it comes to the weekly card challenges because I deem myself as more of a scrapper than card maker.  I am also afraid of pattern paper.  Being on the design team has made me step outside of the box.  Thanks for continually following me as I journey down the crazy road of craftin.









Supplies Used:

Cricut Cartridge:  Accent Essentials
Paper: Bazzill, Paper Trey Ink, and Patterned Paper
Punch:  SU Ticket Corner Punch
Cuttlebug Folder: Tiny Bubbles


2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl...this is gorgeous...love the colors and the layout desing...fab flowers too...great work...hope all is going well with you!!!

    ReplyDelete