Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Girl's Best Friend

This week over at Platinum Scraps each designer had to create a layout from the following sketch from Got Sketch.  I took some photos of my darling granddaugther Symone and our dog Deuce.  Hint, Hint, he's a Saint's fan as well.  Naw, anyway, Symone worries him to death.  I know if he could talk, he would say "Calgon, Please take Symone away".  She tries to ride him, pulls his tail, wants to eat his food and drink his water, then turns around and slips him food and allows him to sip her sippy cup when Nana is not watching. 

She got in the clothes basket then of course he had to follow.  We call her smile, "The Evil Smile"  and she put on a big one. 

To my dear friend who tells me to drift away from the Cricut sometime, this one is for you.
TFL.

The Sketch




My Take



No comments:

Post a Comment