Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Place Card and Plate

Wow, can you believe it.  Platinum Scraps has been in designing for an entire year.  Last year, we started off with ten designers committing to two projects per month.  We lost two along the way but the ride has been great. 

To celebrate our year as a design team, we decided to allow the designers to create party items to invite our followers to the big party so to speak.  I just realized that many of us will actually celebrate with parties this weekend for the Superbowl.  I am going for Pittsburgh since my Darlin Saints are out.  I just think the coach for the Steelers is so so sexy.  Hmm Hmm Good.  Shh don't tell hubby.

Anyway, I decided to create a place card holder and a Platinum decorated plate.  Thanks to each of you who follow our design team and I pray that you would join us this year as we grow more.

2 comments: