Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Drum Roll Please........

When I announced my blog candy, I intentionally did not put an end time for comments.  I decided I would truly give everyone until the end of the day (today that is).  So I said hmmmmm, let's make the drawing at 11:59 pm in order to give all my followers a chance.  With that said and the time here, I checked and I have a total of 28 comments on my "City of Lights" Layout.  The winner was selected using RANDOM.ORG

the lucky winner is.....




WrinkleFreeDiva said...


Tonya you are the layout queen. All of your layouts seem to just pop off the page with all of the little details you always remember to add. Girl, I need you to give me some tutorials.

WrinkleFreeDiva, you have until 11:59 pm on Tuesday night to email me your cart choice.  If you have the new Christmas Seasonals and would like something else, you may select a cart of your choice valued at $25.00.  Thanks for all of my wonderful friends.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww Tonya...thank you so much!!! And when I tell you I REALLY needed something to lift my spirits today. Been one of those awful days. Thank you so much! I will email you.

    ReplyDelete