Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Three B's: Brads, Buttons, and Bows

Over at Platinum Scraps, our challenge this week is to create a layout with buttons, brads, and bows.  I immediately knew my title when this challenge was issued.  Didn't have the photos, paper, or even an idea, but I think it came out just fine. I challenged myself this time.  My team mates know that I am so afraid of patterned papers.  In 2011, I want to conquer that fear.  I only used solid cardstock as accents.  I love how it turned out.

This is Symone, ha ha, like yall don't know who she is.  But just in case, this is Nana's very first grandchild and my DD and DS never let's me forget that I am the first, her dad, and her and we are rotten.  I beg to differ but eveyone has their own opinions.

Anyway, this is Ms. Symone on her Papa's truck.  Whenever he puts her back there, she just has a ball.  He always has to chase her down just to get her to come out.



Thanks for always being a loyal follower.  Be sure to come and post a link to your project if you decide to take the challenge to complete the three B's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment