Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Christmas is coming and so is the new year! To get you in the spirit of the season, the divas of Sistas Scrap Too! have come together for a Christmas and Countdown to the New Year blog hop! There are 17 blogs in the hop, so make sure you use the links below this post to hop to all of the participating blogs. No worries if you miss one, you can always go back! These 17 divas have a lot in store for you. From exquisite creations to offers of blog candy, you will enjoy hopping your way to all of the blogs involved! Don't forget to leave some blog love for the creators -- they love getting feedback on their designs!

My Sketch

City of Lights



84th Annual Christmas Festival



City of Lights


Thank you for participating in the Sistas Scrap Too! first ever blog hop! Remember to visit all of the blogs and leave blog love -- you never know where you'll find candy!! Here is a linked list of all the participating blogs:
 
 



1. Treva's Craft Corner

2. Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space

3. Nubian Crafter NC

4. My {Life}, My {Blog}

5. Step Into Nita's World

6. Sweet Lil Scrapper

7. P-Kaysunshine Creations

8. Sharing My Stuff

9. Yaya Philly Craft World

10. Cassie's Crop Corner

11. M. M. DeZigns

12. Made By Dee

13. Riley's Custom Creations

14. It's A Family Affair!

15. Cuttin' Up

16. Stamping On The Road

17. In Shelly's World

Back to top

Just getting my blog to publish.  Saved it to publish at 5:47 am.  Didn't post and have been trying to figure out what the problem was.  Would allow me to post the unedited photos, but not the edited one.  Sorry for inconvience. 

Blog Candy for one special person.  Leave a comment and I will draw tommorrow.  The candy will be one of the new lites of your choice.


29 comments:

  1. Lady, you rocked this LO... the colors are sooo bright and festive! I love it. Awesome blog candy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout. I was also looking at your bookshelf. You seem to enjoy Kimberla Lawson Roby. Is she good. Looking for new stuff to add to my nook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the lights from on your layout? They are lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout, love the crisp details

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have nice layouts, and this time is no different. Love the lights, and your blog background (mine is the same). Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonya, I always love your layouts!!!! I love how you always add tiny details to make them pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was worth the wait!! I love your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tonya you are the layout queen. All of your layouts seem to just pop off the page with all of the little details you always remember to add. Girl, I need you to give me some tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout. Where did you get the lights from, I would love to scraplift them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, this layout is awesome, you outdid yourself on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! That's a very generous "candy" you're offering. Pick me! Pick me!

    Seriously, I do like the LO! Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout... consider it lifted... Congrats on the new addition.. where did you get the lights from on the layout.. they pop gurl..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tonya as always YOU ROCK the 2 page layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout. Love the lights. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. T that LO is too cute! Love all the detail! Once again a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. glad I found the blog hop. your layout is one of my favs. thanks for sharing. going to the rest of your blog now.. (have been here before)

    Maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girl you rock as usual. Go Saints Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. As usualyou rock the LOs, love the detail; tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your layout. Especially the string of lights. Thanks for sharing and for a great blog hop!

    jenlovcarr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely LOVE your layouts! And you're always doing 2-pagers... Great detail! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice layout capturing the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would recognize your work, if you put it out anonymously. I like your style. Love, love love it. I also was looking for you in the lineup because I am not following in order, and I was able to guess your link.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely lo and the lights are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete