Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Birthday Sista

This is my last layout for the Sista's Thread Birthday Swap (Bout 2, Jan & Jay, & DcDoll I haven't forgotten I owe you a layout, lol).  TP was so kind to wait on me.  I finished her layout and will put it in the mail tommorrow.  TP, again you are a God send for understanding.  I tried several new things in this layout.  I used my Nestabilities for the first time.  I still need to practice a little more.  I also saw a card with the lattice technique on the message board and I fell in love with it.  I tried it but I believe it works better if you have the Scor pal and maybe thinner cardstock.  The third technique I tried to do is welding.  My friend Cheryl tried to teach me one night and it was something else.  She is probably still laughing at me.  Cheryl, I welded my title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment