Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Here!

The Sketch



















Platinum Scraps is a vision of several friends who met on the Cricut Message Board and wanted to venture out into creating, sharing, and showcasing the many talents each of us possess.

Our goal is to inspire others to fall in love with this wonderful art as much as we have in order to preserve a lasting legacy for generations to come. Visit the blog to see the wonderful and exciting projects created by my fellow design team members. While you are there, please sign up to follow us.

Every Monday, we will post new projects and along the way, there will be blog candy giveways!! Stay tuned.  And as an added bonus, we are now adding Time Out Thursdays, which features one designer's special project.  

My Creation

My granddaugther Kennedi and her Leap Frog.  My favorite part of creating this layout is Kennedi's big little tooth right in the front.  We always tease her because she loves to show that "ugly" tooth.  Click on the photo to view it.  TFL.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya...can't wait to check out the new Blog...what fun for you and your friends...I know how close the girls and I have become and SOUS is like a part of my extended family...Don't ya just love Beggahuna...we used this sketch too and I really enjoyed working with it...you did a fabulous job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout! I signed up to follow Platinum and can't wait to see more your fabulous team's work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did the frog come from?? This is too cute!! She is growing so fast

    ReplyDelete